Thursday, January 15, 2009

Got my knee pads liao!!

After a long wait (2-3 months) for the Dye/Proto knee pads in my size, which never seem to arrive, i've finally given up waiting and got the NXe pads instead. My knees are hurting from the frequent sliding these few days, cannot tahan liao...


The Nxe Techna-Flex Knee Shield, fancy name, but whatever... The pads are ok, not bad, but not the best either. What's important is they did their job well and doesn't burn a hole in my pocket. Unlike Dye/Proto's, there're no side padding, it only has padding on the knee caps. I've heard they stay in place better than Dye/Proto's, will have to see if this holds true in the upcoming training session (which will also be the team's recruitment day!! Hoho, new faces, new talents, new commitments, so excited...).

And i've also got my tank fixed, it was leaking air throught the little hole on the side of the regulator. Got a few scratches on it though, as a result of the repair....

No comments: