Tuesday, January 19, 2010

FYP, haiz....

Every final year student has to do a final year project. It is suppose to be a fun thing, at least that was what i thought. Who knows the project could cost so much...

A typical hardware-based project could easily cost up to the hundreds. Some suggest that a software based project might be cheaper as we do not need to purchase any expensive parts. The problem is, I'm not very good in programming.

A few classmates of mine found a personal tutor that would help us with the programming, but with a fee involved, which will then make it as expensive as a hardware-based project.

Haiz... I've already stopped all paintball tournaments this year, yet I'm still so in need of cash....

What to do, they say money makes the world go round.

If the notes do not want to be my friend, then I guess I'll have to work super hard to brush up my programming skills on my own...

No comments: