Monday, June 2, 2008

My Lappie

My first laptop just arrived!! and it's an Asus!!! woohoo!!!

Got my first laptop two days ago, an Asus Z99E. I went to the Asus website but can't seem to find my model, maybe they don't put made-in-china models on their website. it's based on the Asus A8, pretty good specs...

- Core2Duo T7500 2.2GHz 800MHz FSB
- 2GB DDR2 667MHz
- 200GB HDD
- intel GMA X3100
- 14.1" display with build-in vga camera
- wireless a\b\g\n

and everything above comes in a sleek, nice, silver grey casing.


I only have one complain about this laptop, on the bottom of the laptop there're four non-slip rubber paddings, and one of them is one the battery pack, if the battery is removed the laptop will lose one rubber padding and the bottom surface will be uneven. I'm mostly running on AC power but still i have to plug my battery in or my laptop won't sit properly... The vga camera may be low in quality but that doesn't bother me, i'm not using it anyway.

No comments: