Sunday, July 4, 2010

Long time no write

Hi everyone, it's been quite some time since the last time I posted anything here. It's been so long I think some followers had already removed my blog from their to-follow list.

Back at the end of April, I dislocated my elbow while playing paintball. My elbow was wrapped in POP for one month. Since then I haven't been doing much on this blog. I haven't been playing any paintball also, and will not be returning to the field for quite some time. My elbow is a lot better now, but still unable to lift heavy stuff.


The good news is, I'm going to finish college in 2 months!! :)
My final year project is almost done. It's not the best project, but still, it's almost done!! One less thing to worry about soon...

Oh, and check out the new Penang-Paintball.com. It's got a new look with a new frontpage! Keep in mind that the new site is still under construction, and the forum is not ready to use yet. Leave a comment on what you think of the site's layout.

No comments: